Canada is open for your business opportunity
Canada has a stable, growth-oriented economy that reflects its powerhouse fiscal position in the G-7 *. There are many reasons why entrepreneurs, owners and managers choose Canada as a place to start or expand their business:
- Canada is #1 among G7 countries in terms of GDP growth from 2013-16 and also #1 in the 2017-18 forecast (OECD)
- Canada is #1 in the G7, first in the G20 and fifth among 149 countries in terms of overall prosperity, based on material wealth and personal wellbeing. (Legatum Prosperity Index)
- Canada ranks #1 in the G7 and fourth overall in a recent study measuring a country’s potential for investment and growth in its economic infrastructure. (Global Infrastructure Investment Index, ARCADIS NV Consulting, May 2016)
- Canada ranks #1 among the G7 and OECD countries for the lowest number of procedures required to establish a new business. (Doing Business in 2017 – The World Bank Group, 2016)
- Canada ranks #1 in the G7 and second in the G20, for the lowest total effective taxes borne by companies. (PriceWaterhouseCoopers’ Paying Taxes 2017 report)
- Canada is #2 of 80 countries in 2017 quality-of-life-rankings (World Bank)
Kanset can help you choose the right program to start or grow your successful business:
- Federal Start-up Visa Program: The first of its kind in the world, the Entrepreneur Start-up Visa Program connects successful applicants with experienced private investors who can provide funding and expertise to business start-ups. Successful applicants receive Canadian permanent residency.
- Federal Self-Employed Persons Program: This program accepts people (and their dependants) who will become self-employed in Canada with relevant experience as artists, athletes or farmers.
- Quebec Business/Investor/Self-Employed Immigration programs: These programs are open to qualified entrepreneurs, investors or self-employed people looking to settle in the province of Quebec, and seeking permanent residency.
- Provincial Entrepreneur Programs: each province offers a range of entrepreneur categories within their Provincial Nominee programs, all designed to establish a business and fast-track the immigration (permanent residence) process for qualified applicants.