Canadian Employers—Kanset sources and relocates qualified foreign workers for all your staffing needs
Canadian companies can face challenges finding skilled staff in today’s competitive labour market. Kanset offers a practical and cost-effective solution tailored to specific employer needs: we source, recruit and relocate qualified, experienced foreign talent for a wide range of Canadian employers.
We can help you to hire temporary foreign workers to alleviate a short-term labour shortage, or find skilled individuals for permanent positions.
From initial consultation to determine your requirements, as well as guiding you through the often-complex Service Canada and Immigration, Refugees and Citizens Canada (IRCC) processes, Kanset provides a seamless combination of expertise and experience.
Kanset’s range of employer services:
- Recruit and evaluate foreign candidates
- Step-by-step guidance through complexities of Canadian immigration laws
- Advise on best strategy for your specific business needs
- Prepare and file Labour Market Impact Assessment applications and Work Permit applications for Temporary Foreign Workers
- Represent and guide you through the entire process
- Advise on minimum required compensation for foreign workers
- Assist in creating job advertisements
- Oversee recruitment effort and proper recruitment reporting
- Assist with drafting the job offer
- File temporary status application for families of foreign workers
- Assist in navigating the International Mobility Programs, including work permit applications under the Intra-Company Transferee (ICT) category and the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- Transition temporary foreign workers to Canadian Permanent Residence status
- Assist in ensuring ongoing ESDC (Employment and Social Development Canada) and IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizens Canada) compliance
Kanset specializes in helping employers hire both permanent and temporary workers in these fields:
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Skilled labour
- Food industry
- Information Technology